Some Photos

     With the current virtual gallery, I have the future ambition to offer the visitor a small part of the beauty of Bulgaria, captured by my lens. I hope that while looking at these photos, I can convince myself of the unique and unbeatable in the wonderful world of nature! Anyway, I challenge him to catch the mountain paths, abandoning the limitations of the dull, sometimes daily routine. -













































 

Dear customers, with this page, as well as with my other sites, I inform you that for the use of advertised and unannounced for sale art services or products or information services, with commercial purposes, those that are not an ordinary display of goods for sale or advertising by myself, related to copyright or other law, an amount equal to 1000 BGN per hour is due, as for any intangible asset or author's work, in the conditions of a free market economy. The rest will be considered theft of intellectual property or an intangible asset. Thank you, and now - enjoy browsing my page, it's free!